"One does not love a place the less for having suffered in it, unless it has been all suffering, nothing but suffering"

5/22/2012 The Blue Stocking 0 Comments

I spent two hours last night sitting in silence with my roommate. What led up to this moment? A breakup.

I don’t think anything depresses me more than people breaking up. I hate it, I really do.  Mostly because it means that breakups are optional and happily ever afters are rare.

So we sat in silence, wondering if all of this was worth it. If it really is worth going on date after mind-numbing date, hoping that one day Mr. Right will at some point find us. 

I for one am ticked at Mr. Right. In fact, when I find him I will make him pay for making me wait so long.

But I think the fact that Bingley and I are not an official thing cheered her up. Now we can be single together while Bingley and I awkwardly hover around each other. It’ll be a real hoot. Yay

Also, my plan for the summer of delight is going splendidly...but I think it may be getting a little more complicated.

I met a guy this weekend. Ya...

He's in my ward and honestly I have never really thought of him. Not because there is anything wrong with him. In fact, he's brilliant tall good looking... No, the reason I never thought about him is because he's been in a serious relationship all year. 

They broke up last month.

We spent this weekend together and I don't know what to do about the whole situation. It's very out of left field and the sad fact is, I still like Bingley. After everything I just can't let go, mostly because I don't want to walk away from something that almost was.  

It really is too soon to start over thinking the situation...but I'm a girl; over thinking is what I'm best at. 

Anyhoo, that was my weekend, I hope yours was great.

C'est La Vie

-The Blue Stocking

You Might Also Like

0 comments: