What's the opposite of robbing the cradle?

2/01/2011 The Romantic 0 Comments


Cougar hunting perhaps?

In case you're curious, the slowest elevator on campus happens to be in the JSB. Which also happens to be where I work. Which also happens to be where a freshman was trying to hit on me this morning. He got out on the second floor, and I, on the third. As the automatic doors to the elevator slowly shut, I could see his baby face looking at me hopefully through the crack as he pitifully tried to finish the conversation he'd struck up....

I don't know if I should be flattered or insulted....

Actually, I'm gonna go with flattered!

I hope you're taking note of the irony that because I'm a BYU student, I'm a die-hard blue-bleeding cougar(even if i don't like sports that much). And I was also almost picked up by a younger man today.... oh yes, i'm a cougar through and through.

xoxo
-the Romantic

You Might Also Like

0 comments: