Anyone up for a little romance?

2/14/2011 The Romantic 2 Comments

I'm embracing this holiday with as much enthusiasm as I can muster.

I've already eaten copious amounts of chocolate. And tonight, I'm planning on curling up with the girls to watch An Affair to Remember. I'm reveling in the holiday and loving it.

But what about you dear reader? How are you going to celebrate?

Here are some Valentine's gems to help you along:

including a throw back post from our early days about one of the most romantic moments of my life

old wedding photos

and perhaps a night out at my favorite provo restaurant will help you to celebrate tonight

oh, and just one more thing:


xoxo
-the Romantic

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

loveli said...

Watching Psycho or some other Thriller with my roommates and some guy friends. :)

Cindy said...

Reading these: http://www.letterstocrushes.com/
Too cute :)