Frustrated.

2/17/2011 The Romantic 0 Comments

I'm just going to go ahead and say a little something that might be a little taboo for some of our readers. So read at your own risk.

I would really like to make out with someone right now...

Ok. Now before you get offended, I'm just sayin' it. I won't go out and actually do it. I made a promise to myself a long time ago to only kiss someone I'm in a relationship with. And that's been a pretty safe road so far. Only two boyfriends, and only two boys kissed.

But I'm just afraid that this frustration might build up inside and then explode into awkwardness. I.e. I will end up throwing myself at Guitar Hero if I'm not careful. I almost reached out to scratch his back several times last night. Geez, I really hope I haven't been staring hungrily at his lips....

Judge me if you must, but I know several dear friends who've been in my place as well.

It's times such as these where I'm extremely glad for the anonymity of this blog...


ciao darlings
-the Romantic

You Might Also Like

0 comments: