Fall Date Ideas: Part 1

9/25/2012 The Romantic 2 Comments

Fall is my favorite.

Fall makes me wanna get all sorts of cozy. It makes me wanna wear plaid flannel shirts and wrap myself in plaid flannel blankets.

Fall smells new to me. The air is crisp, alive, awake and full of promise. Fall is full of cardigans, scarves, and comfy socks.

Fall is my favorite

Fall awakens my romantic sensibilities. Which is really too bad, because I've never had a boy friend in the fall. So instead of sighing over an imaginary list of dates I'd like to go on during my favorite season of the year, I'm going to enlighten you dear readers with my ideas. Because if I'm not going on dates, someone should.

The mountains in Utah Valley during the fall are IN CRED I BLE! Did you look at the mountains today? I mean, did you really look at them!? There's red, orange, and every color in between on those mountains today. And don't even get me started on those clouds. Which brings me to:

Date idea #1:
A fall picnic up Provo canyon. Doesn't it just sound like fun? You can pack away some hot cider in a thermos (if you're really feeling adventurous, you can try some tomato soup). Bring an abundance of cozy blankets. Some sandwiches.

And maybe, just maybe, if the mood is right, you can snuggle up together and watch a movie on a lap top.


Awww. I'm getting all swoony just thinking about it.

xoxo
-the Romantic 

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes please!

Bonnie said...

I'm convinced! Fall leaves really do set a romantic scene.