The good, the bad, and the ugly. Mostly the bad and the ugly.

1/18/2013 The Lady 0 Comments

Girls are cray. Girls who are looking for husbands are cray. Mormon girls who are looking for husbands are cray. The Queens of Cray. You know it. I know it.

I spend so much time blogging about my own dating experiences that I am sure that I am often overlooking my own flaws and faux pas. The truth of the matter is that sometimes (more often than not) dates are bad or just aren't generally fun. And while my own dating life is going through a bit of a dry spell (I am on the VERY verge of a breakthrough with The Boy Next Door, we almost had a conversation last week and he brushed against me after ward prayer) I would love to hear from you. So my dear gentleman readers, I send out a call for your worst/most awkward date stories. Ladies can be as much to blame (if not more) for all of our singleness. Please write! I would adore hearing from you. (byudates@gmail.com)

Con Amor,
The Lady

You Might Also Like

0 comments: