An Announcement...

4/17/2012 The Charmer 5 Comments

I have an appointment with the Bishop tomorrow at 8.

.......

I'm going to be starting my mission papers!

I'm terribly excited. It's a little bit surreal...this thing that I've wanted for my entire life is finally here right in front of me.

Now, I know what you're probably thinking. Wait a minute, Charmer, weren't you just telling us two weeks ago about Elder Ballard's talk and how he told you to get married?

Yes, I was.

I have to confess that this announcement is a tad bittersweet.

I promise that I will give you the details on the bitter part, but today my brain is fried from thinking about neurotransmitters and suprachiasmatic nuclei and monoamine oxidase inhibitors.

Yuck.

But I'm sure you're all so busy with finals that you haven't got a spare second to spend reading blogs anyways, right?

xoxo,
The Charmer

You Might Also Like

5 comments:

The Skeptic said...

Oh, we're reading alright.

Eleanor Dashwood said...

What do you mean we don't have time to read blogs? How else do you expect us to procrastinate studying for finals? I can't handle this kind of suspense.

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!! Congrats! Missions. Are. Awesome.

Hooray! :)

Anonymous said...

And now for the rest of the story?