Detective Work

7/31/2012 The Charmer 2 Comments

Dear anonymous nice-note giver in Mr. Director's ward,

Well. I suppose we've been found out.
Someone's clever. ;)

(Or someone found out about my mission call and put two and two together.)

Either way, nice detective work. I commend you.

And the look on his face when he opened this note on Sunday was absolutely priceless. We wracked our brains trying to figure out who you might be.

xoxo,
the charmer

PS- Went mission shopping today! It's finally starting to feel more real...which is a good thing, since I report to the MTC in less than a month!

PPS- Fans of Mr. Director: I do love the kid, but I'm pretty set on going on the mish. So don't get your hopes up about him stopping me. :)


You Might Also Like

2 comments:

Haley Dennis said...

I know who you are too! :) hee hee

Anonymous said...

His personality is too blatant to be missed ;) Mr. H is far too original and unique.