I'm in love and I don't care who knows it!

6/10/2011 The Romantic 2 Comments



"A title quite contrary to turning in mission papers" you're probably thinking.

And you'd be quite correct.

However, I've always known I'd marry a man who speaks German, is well versed in the words of Charlotte Bronte, and who is unspeakably handsome.

Well, I've found him...

Forget the age difference! I've always liked older men.

Forget the fact that he's already dating someone!

And forget the fact that we've never even met!

Michael Fassbender

You will wait for me, won't you?


It must be that scruff thing again...

Also, just a little aside, I'm obsessed with The Hunger Games right now, not to mention The Bacholerette. So when I was blog hopping across the inter-web and found this little gem of a post, I just had to share it with you all. It made me laugh out loud.

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

Camille said...

so.
hot.

Jori said...

Oh my gosh. You can't even imagine how my heart leaped when I saw this photo. I adore Fassy like nobody's business. And this picture of him? SMOKIN'.