New Year's Resolutions & Reflections

1/03/2011 The Romantic 0 Comments

With a new year approaching, I have decided to make a few dating resolutions

1) Do not bemoan the fact that Best Friend Guy is getting married.

2) Stop creeper lovin' on the EQP (it probably freaks him out).

3) Take dating less seriously, and school work more seriously.

4) Be more selective in my elbow touching.

5) Stop complaining about blind dates, because if nothing else, they make great blogging material.


So I've been on a few first dates this semester, but not any second dates. And I came to the conclusion that that is totally ok with me. Sweater Guy and I dated on and off for eight months. My heart needed time to heal. And that was my reply to any inquisitor over break.

I have startling news about Guitar Hero. I think I finally admitted to myself that I might sort of kind of have a thing for him. He does make me laugh harder than anyone I've ever met. And now that I'm finally interested in him, I don't think he's interested in me anymore. Boo.

Well, we shall see how this semester goes.

xoxo
-the Romantic

You Might Also Like

0 comments: