I'm Not That Pessimistic

3/29/2010 The Virgin 0 Comments

Sometimes there are good dates.

In this vast pool, sometimes you pick the good fish.

Good, simple dates sometimes aren't that fun to talk about. You girls know it. There's no drama. We live off drama.

The date with the Super RM was a good date. I knew him. He knew me. We'd hung out a few times. He wasn't creepy when he asked me. It wasn't a big production, because it doesn't have to be.

We went to Borders. We got hot chocolate. We talked, and I helped him look for a book to help him with his new job.

Short and sweet. Perfect first date.

He was sweet and fun, and he didn't try anything or try too hard. I don't ask for much. All I want is for you to listen to me when I talk. Look me in the eyes. Bring something to the table. I'm not going to put in the effort if you're not.

The Virgin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: