This could take a while.

8/17/2013 The Lady 1 Comments

I awaited Sunday eagerly, as I have awaited no other Sunday in my life. I was to leave behind my good-looking but honor-code-ignorant grad school cohorts to be thrust into the midst of eligible returned missionaries. Oh, the possibilities! I somehow fancied that I would have one of those revelatory experiences, wherein I would spot a man from across the chapel and I would somehow know that he was the man I was going to marry; the bishop would introduce us, and we'd be happily married by spring. Regrettably, such a thing did not happen. Much to my chagrin.

Though I did spot a few skinny-tie-sporting possibilities, I am not the sort of girl able to strike up conversations with men without being properly introduced. To talk to a man without even the excuse of a dropped handkerchief is completely out of the question!

In the meantime, I am hard at work...reading novels and trying not to be suffocated by the excessive hair and terrible stench of my roommate's cats. Patience my dear readers, I will produce some awkward fodder for you soon enough!

Con amor,
The Lady

You Might Also Like

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best stock up on handkerchiefs, handkerhearts...you've seen The Court Jester yes? If not, get it ASAP!