Prospects

4/27/2010 The Romantic 0 Comments

I had one room mate who said you can't really get over someone until there's someone else to move on to.

So in order to move on from Sweater Guy, I need a new crush. And maybe not even a crush, I'd settle for even a crinkle right now. Good plan right?

Problem is, I'm a little bit eccentric. I know this. It's ok. It's a fact I've come to love and accept about myself...

And the guys in my new ward... well, they're not. They all seem to cookie cutter versions of each other wearing different versions of the same shirt from aeropostle, AE, and abercombie.

Give me a boy with slightly skinnies and a band tee any day.
Why am I such a sucker for the Willoughbys?

I will try to keep an open mind though. Perhaps I will be able to educate some poor lad on the finer points of indie music and russian lit. And maybe he can teach me a thing or two as well.

things will work out.


xoxo
-The Romantic

You Might Also Like

0 comments: