On Dating in Korea

3/17/2014 The Romantic 0 Comments

Quite different from most foreigners in Korea, I actually don't have many non-Korean acquaintances. So if ever I have questions about American culture in Korea, I find myself texting the teacher who used to be employed at my school, but who now lives in a city almost two hours away. She's quite feisty and cosmopolitan. Here is the dating advice she gave me yesterday based on the experiences that her friends have had dating Korean men,

"The only difference I've heard remarked on a lot is them taking things really slowly [physically] and kinda quickly commitment wise.... Just don't be shocked if it takes several dates even for a kiss!"


Sounds an awful lot like Provo dating to me. I can do that.

Xoxo
-the Romantic

You Might Also Like

0 comments: