Breaking up is hard to do...

9/02/2010 The Romantic 0 Comments

I think the hardest part about breaking up with someone is losing your best friend even though they're still around.

Whether we've been together or not, Sweater Guy has been a part of my life for the past 8 months. That is a really long time in Provo years (where two weeks can equal an entire courtship). And now? It's like I have to pretend he's dead or something. Breaking up is just a weird.

Also, I'm not very good at it. It seems that it always takes me 2 or 3 times with these long drawn out conversations that last for hours where tears are shed by both parties. It's so dramatic...
I'm anxious to see what this new school year holds.

But I think it's time for another boy fast. No boyfriends. Just boy friends. I don't have the emotional constitution for dating.

xoxo
-the Romantic

You Might Also Like

0 comments: