What we've all been wating for!

5/11/2010 The Romantic 0 Comments



Maybe this is my problem. I haven't been recording my dating experiences in this book!

Let's take a look at some of the testimonials.

To sum up in a word “So I went out with this guy last night…” it would be, Enlivening!

In a world where the influence of music, movies, fashion and social acceptance is prevalent, I find this Dating Journal to be a real golden nugget of treasure. I love that every point is ‘food for thought’. The Snapshots are so fun and absolutely give us girls permission for introspection and provides opportunity for clarity of thought.

It’s an enjoyable and stimulating way to help us embrace this stage of life no matter what our age! ‘So I went out with this guy last night…’ assists us in discovering who we are and what we want out of life.

As a parent of dating teenagers and this is a ‘must have’ for my girls. As one who is experiencing the dating world again, this is a ‘must have’ for me too!

- Ingrid Vennik

I so wish I had one of these when I was growing up. I dated so many dolts and some great guys...I just didn't see the difference. A lot of heartache could have been passed by.

- Shanna Kwiatek


That's it, I'm heading to the book store tomorrow and buying one for myself!


Not...

Although, this snapshot does look somewhat familiar to a date I've been on. Only instead of Chinese food, it was the Malt Shoppe. But the texting... yeah, I've been there.

xoxo
-The Romantic

ps. there is a guy in my ward with dreamy eyes who might just have some potential. i'll keep you updated

You Might Also Like

0 comments: