Meeting the Parents!

7/03/2010 The Romantic 0 Comments

Yikes!

So Sweater Guy's parents are in town for the holiday weekend. I met them last night. It didn't go horribly wrong. But it didn't go fantastic. I wish I had a more bubbly personality. We'll see how things go today at the extended family bbq later today.... (double yikes!)

I did have this week off from EFY. But I'll be gone for two weeks straight with these next sessions!

It's going to be harder this time.

Last night we went to the Freedom Festival. Somehow I convinced him we should get matching "friendship" bracelets. They are awesome!

Then we danced the night away listening to Swedish pop outside of his car.

And this last week he took me on a surprise date to an Art Museum.

I'm sorely going to miss him.



xoxo
-The Romantic

You Might Also Like

0 comments: