Coming Home

6/21/2010 The Virgin 1 Comments

For those of us not staying in Provo during the summer, home can be an awkward place.

The YSA ward consists of two groups where I'm from: the locals, who are nearing thirty, balding, and claiming that their parents' mother in law unit is in fact their "own place", and of course the bug boys, who are flighty, over sexed, and machismo.

(And never mind the boys from my home stake, that's like peeing in the pool, not to mention it feels extremely incestuous.)


And you ask why I choose to go to the family ward and skip out on Sunday school to play with the babies in the foyer?


Kisses,

The Virgin

You Might Also Like

1 comments:

Allie said...

I know exactly what you mean, I'm home for the summer experiencing the same conundrum and I too choose to go to the family ward and play with the babies in the 0 - 18 month sunday school class we have. :)